- $100 - $300
``Go Juice`` Meal Prep
- Go Juice is Aviator lingo for Jet Fuel, a necessary component of aircraft operation. Without proper fuel, the jet stays on the ground. It’s the same for your body. You can ingest junk foods, sodas and excessive amounts of alcohol, but your body will pay for it over time. You will feel lethargic, unfocused, even han-gry (hungry + angry).
If you’re unsure about how to get back on track, let us help guide you with the right “Go Juice” meal plan. This is a DIY meal prep option. Here’s how it works:
- Complete the “Go Juice” Questionnaire. Be honest and thorough.
- Give our team 48 hours to review your questionnaire.
- Depending on the option you chose, we will write out a meal plan based on your questionnaire. The menu will include (5) meals: Breakfast. Snack. Lunch. Snack. Dinner.
- Go do your grocery shopping and decide whether you want to meal prep for the week or take it a day at a time.
- Find yourself an accountability partner (if needed) to get you through the week.
- Do your weekly check in with Top Flight Fitness.
- Four (4) Weeks = $100
- Eight (8) Weeks = $200
- Twelve (12) Weeks = $300
- $30 - $495
- “Catapult” – Consultation only. 25 minutes to discuss health history, fitness goals, lifestyle changes, disabilities, and whether you are interested in home workouts or guided gym routines. ($30)
- “F-15” – 6 week coaching session. Includes: custom fitness and nutrition plan. Once-a-week check ins via phone or Skype to discuss progress and modifications (if needed). ($250)
- “F-16” – 8 week coaching session. Includes: custom fitness and nutrition plan. Once-a-week check ins via phone or Skype to discuss progress and modifications (if needed). ($350)
- “Mach 3” – 12 week coaching session. Includes: custom fitness and nutrition plan. Once-a-week check ins via phone or Skype to discuss progress and make modifications (if needed). ($495)
- $80 - $168
- If you want professional guidance, but don’t want to go at it alone, Group Training is an excellence option!
- We keep our groups small, ranging between 3 – 6 people per session, to insure quality and a personable experience.
- Each session is a full 60 minutes and must be used on calendar weekends (Saturday or Sunday).
- Depending on your group’s preference/availability, two (2) sessions can be utilized in one (1) calendar weekend.
- The expiration time stamp encourages group discipline, group consistency and group accountability.
- Your group’s very first session will include a 15 minute “Movement Analysis” for all members, where your trainer will establish current functionality, strength and possible weaknesses.
- 4 Pack (expires in 40 days) = $80/person for (4) sessions each
- 8 Pack (expires in 65 days) = $128/person for (8) sessions each
- 12 Pack (expires in 90 = $168/person for (12) sessions each
- $75 - $2,880
- Each session is a full 60 minutes and can be used at your leisure.
- There’s no pressure to commit to X number of days a week, but please observe the expiration time stamp for each package. The time stamp encourages discipline and consistency. You are far less likely to blow off sessions because you “don’t feel like it”.
- Your very first session will include a 15 minute “Movement Analysis” where your trainer will establish current functionality, strength and possible weaknesses.
- Single Session (expires in 14 days) = $75
- 10 Pack (expires in 60 days) = $600
- 15 Pack (expires in 70 days) = $900
- 20 Pack (expires in 75 days) = $1,200
- 24 Pack (expires in 80 days) = $1,440
- 30 Pack (expires in 90 days) = $1,800
- 48 Pack (expires in 120 days) = $2,880